Be sure to bring some spending money!
“Trillium is well-coordinated for vendors, provides an excellent location with consistent traffic, and is the best performing ADF festival by both size and hospitality.” – The Magical Druid
Fine linen, wool and cotton garb, cloaks and other festival wear; also random interesting things I find.
The Magical Druid
Your one-stop shop for hand-crafted ritual tools, earth-conscious art, workshops, rituals, and support!
Hand-made pottery of all kinds
Touch of Glass
Stained Glass and Fused Glass, Aromatherapy Heat/Cold Bags, and Batik Flags.
NEW for 2017 – Druid’s Hearth
Handcrafted herbal items and bulk herbs, garb and woodworked items
NEW for 2017 – Skramma Glamma Jewelry
Interested in Vendoring?
What to expect as a Vendor at the Trillium Spring Gathering?
- Vendors at Trillium will be given a prime location to setup under the Pavillion. This is the hub of where folks hang out for meals, workshops, and events. There will be protection from rain, but you will want to figure out your own covering of goods overnight.
- There may be internet available for vendors to connect for digital transactions, but it is not guaranteed so we suggest making sure you have the availability via cellphone.
- Our sales at the Trillium Gathering are sometimes 4 times more than other ADF festivals. We support our Vendors by not charging a vendor fee, prime placement to sell your goods and limiting the amount of vendors we allow so the market of the festival isn’t saturated with too many goods
- The only requirement from vendor is an item donation to the Trillium auction that is worth at least $40.
- All Vendors are expected to confirm attendance by February 1st the year of the festival. If you can confirm sooner, it is suggested you do so.
- ADF Vendors and previously attended vendors will be given priority over new vendors
- We try to keep a variety of goods at Trillium for sale, meaning we do not expect to approve vendors that all sell the same goods.